Our Consultancy offerings focus on client business requirements by leveraging a proven methodological approach that employs best-in-class project management, change management, workforce management and planning, and IT management practices.
Digital IT consultancy that understands your business and provides action-driven recommendations.
Assessment of digital technologies and talent management systems and processes with key recommendations that optimize results.
Technology solutions that range from talent management systems and integration, to website development, to marketing automation, to sales enablement solutions.
We listen carefully and use what we hear to provide strategic guidance, map results-driven recommendations, and execute to your business requirements. Reverbant views consulting as a way to introduce value and efficiency for our clients that span a number of industry segments and range from large, global enterprises to fast-growth businesses.
Our iterative, sequential methodology typically includes:
- Identification of project objectives and goals
- Definition of scope—what is in and out of scope
- Creation of a project timetable with roles and responsibilities
- Delimitation of project deliverables and business measurements
- Institution of change management processes and controls
- Ongoing project management and communications (weekly status updates, meetings/calls, etc.)
- Final deliverables and project sign-off
Reverbant utilizes its renowned Professional Services capabilities to help large, medium and high-growth technology companies with their professional workforce management requirements.
Given today's challenging market landscape, companies need to be agile in managing their technology initiatives while controlling costs and timelines. Reverbant serves as a strong partner in providing a comprehensive suite of services for clients of every size in fulfilling their project manpower requirements.
We are proficient at sourcing talent as full-time resources, for projects as contract-to-hire, and for specific clients in the following areas.
- Interaction Design
- Visual Design
- Business Analysis
- Business Systems Analysis
- ITIL Technical Writing
- Business Process Analysis and Design
- Project Management
- Product Management
- Engagement Management
- SCRUM Methodology and Agile Framework
- Front-End Development
- iOS and Android Development